- Scientist at Physics Department at Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University, Gothenburg, Sweden, from 1991 to 1994.
- Teaching/ Research Assistant at the Physics Department at Yarmouk University,Irbid, Jordan, from September, 1979 to September, 1995.
- Technical Documentation Managerial at the Electronic Engineering Department at Royal Scientific Society, Amman, Jordan from December, 1978 to June, 1979.
- Physicist at the Directorate of Standards and Specifications at Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Amman, Jordan, from June, 1978 to December,1978.
- I have beeen doing research at Department of Physics at University of Jordan through cooperation with Petra University since 1995 on Investigations to Detect the Electronic Energy Levels of Cadmium Telluride(CdTe) and Cadmium Sulfide (CdS) used in the Fabrication of Solar Cells and Characterizing such materials with cooperation with Prof. (Dr.) Ryad Bitar.
- I was a Member of four examining committees of M. Sc. Thesis in Physics and a Referee for M. Sc. Thesis in Computer Technology at the University of Jordan While working at Petra University.
- Referee for Physics published papers in Scientific Journals. - Member of X-Ray Florescence (XRF) and X-Ray Powder Diffraction (XRD) Research Committees in Synchrotron Radiation Accelerator (SESAME).
- Participated in the establishment and installation of the Physics Laboratories for Quality Control in the Directorate of Specifications and Quality Control at the Ministry of Industry and Commerce at Amman in 1978, while working as a Physicist.
- Supplied the Electronic Engineering Department at the Royal Scientific Society (RSS) with electronic components and documents for the fabrication of electronic equipment while working as a managerial at the department in 1978.
- Instructed and trained Engineers on Computer Maintenance in a Training Course held at Al-Khawarizmy College at Amman in 1988.
- Participated in a cooperation research between Yarmouk University and Aal-Albait University on the use of X-Ray Florescence Spectroscopy (XRF) in Material Analysis in 1994-1995.
- Participated in a two months Training Course in Nuclear Electronics organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and held at Mohammad V University at Rabat, Morocco in 1981.
- Awarded a Golden Medal from Gothenburg University and Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden for my research in Dual Cold Subjects (Cryogenic) in Cold Geographic area (Sweden), 1991-1994.
- Got a Scholarship from Sweden by International Competition to do Research and Study for the Ph. D. Degree in Physics in Sweden 1991-1994. - Got a Scholarship from France for Academic Excellency at High School in Jordan and studied French Language in 1972-1973.
- X-Member of the Organizing Committee of the Conference of Accelerators and their Applications in Environmental Studies organized by Yarmouk University.
- X-President of the Jordanian Physics Society and a present member.
-X-Member of the Higher Committee of the Arab Union for Physicists and Mathematicians. Member of the Arts and Sciences Faculty Committee and a coordinator of Physics at the Department of Supportive Sciences.
- X- Member of the Committee of Developing Petra University Site on the Internet.
- I got a diplome of French Language- of four hundred hours of study at Grenoble University in France- from the French Cultural Center at Amman in 1978. + Wide experience, in Switzerland, Jordan and Sweden, in computer applications in physics including designing, implementing, spectrometry, linking, analyzing, word processing, graphics plotting, data acquisition and automation on the most modern computers on global networks.
For more information please follow the following link :
My Great Web page