The following courses were taught at University of Petra.
- A 6 hours lecture on antimicrobial drug resistance in the MSc. course of pharmaceutical microbiology
- Medical microbiology and Parasitology for clinical Nutrition Students. Theory and Practical.
- Epidemiology of Infectious diseases for Clinical Nutrition Students.
- Food Microbiology for Nutrition students theory and practical
- Clinical Parasitology for pharmacy students. Theory and practical.
- General Microbiology for pharmacy students. Theory and practical.
- Food Preservation for Nutrition students. Theory and practical.
- Biology 101, 102 Theory and practical for pharmacy and medical technology students.
- Practical Histology for medical technology students.
- Practical Medical microbiology for medical technology students.
- Practical Clinical Microbiology for medical Technology.
- Practical Immunology and serology for medical technology students.
- Clinical Virology for medical technology students.
Conferences, Seminars & Workshops :
1- Course in laboratory Diagnosis of infections diseases:
Malaria and sexually transmitted disease. Held in Kuwait in collaboration with the University of South Florida. March 1984.
2- Research Training Project: Surveillance and Epidemiological Training in Infections and Parasitic diseases in Kuwait conducted by University of South Florida Feb 1983.
3- Participated in the World Health Organization Training Program on Aids. Conducted by Ministry of Public Health and Faculty of Medicine Kuwait Nov 1986.
4- Participated in the wellcozyme HIV testing Hands on workshop held on May 1988.
5- Participated in a workshop on the Role of Tissue culture in diagnosis of viral diseases held in the virology lab/ Public Health and Training Division. Ministry of Public Health – Kuwait.
6- Participated in a workshop on Electron Microscopy and its uses in virology. Held at virology lab/ public health and training division Ministry of Public Health – Kuwait.
7- Participated in the third Kuwait International Medical Sciences Conference about the infections disease in Developing countries held between 15-19 March 1987 with a paper. Rapid Quantitative Essay of Rabies Post vaccination antibody by ELISA. R.M. Karamany, J Kazar, S.A. Malik, Sawsan Al-Mufti
8- Participated in the conference held in Swansea July 2001. Sponsored by sfam on the Antibiotic and Biocide resistance in Bacteria.
9- Attended the Blackboard learning workshop held at the University of Petra. 2008.
10- Attended the training program " Faculty use of Excels Grade Book to Manage Students" Held at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.April 2009
11- Attending The Training program Endnote (reference manager) Held at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.April 2010.
12- Participated in the Fourth academic meeting with a paper on The antimicrobial effect of Guagava fruit. Held at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.Nov. 2008
13- Attended a workshop on the use of SPSS
14- Attended a workshop on microfluidics
1- Reviewer for the Journal of Applied Microbiology (JAM) and Letters of applied Microbiology (LAM)
1- A 2 hours lecture on the role of medical laboratory in treatment of infertility.
2- Trained on the use of electrophoresis in diagnosis of disease.
3- Trained on Micro techniques and its usage in histopathology.
5- Visiting Lecturer.
A lecture on Creation and creative education in children. April 1997. Al Dur Al Manthoor School
6- Public lectures
-What do you know about SARS held at University.of Petra. May 2003.
-Avian Flu. Informative lecture held at University of Petra December 2005
- Antimicrobial Drug resistance . An overview. Held at King Abdulaziz University –Jeddah May 2009
A member of the administrative committee of the university of Petra social club 2002-2004, 2005-2006 in the cultural activity group:
- acted as the editor for the akhbaruna (our news) newsletter.
- Arrangement of various public lectures for the UOP social club.
- A member in the antismoking committee at the university of Petra.2004-2005. Arranging for the antismoking campaign.
- Member of the quality assurance council at the University of Petra 2011till now.
- Coordinator of the community interaction aspect in the QA council.
- Coordinator of the QA in the Faculty of pharmacy and biomedical sciences. Petra University 2011.
- The head of the scientific Committee at Dept. Clinical Nutrition. King Abdulaziz University October 2009 -2011.
- A member of the academic accreditation committee at Dept. Clinical Nutrition. King Abdulaziz University October 2009 -2010.
- The head of the QA committee in the faculty of Pharmacy and medical technology, University of Petra from 2005 –Sep2008.
- A member of the examination committee, faculty of pharmacy , University of Petra 2005-2006.
- A member of the Qualifying exam committee in the faculty of pharmacy, University of Petra 2005-2006.
- A member of the enzyme group – Virtual Biotechnology lab project- Higher council of education.