RESEARCHES AND PUBLICATIONS
· A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transformational Leadership Style and Employee Commitment in Royal Jordanian Airlines.
· A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transactional Leadership Style and Employee Commitment in ZAIN telecommunication Company.
· A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transformational Leadership Style, Transactional Leadership Style and Laissez Faire and Employee Commitment in the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM).
- Prevailing Organizational Culture and Effect on Academic Staff Satisfaction in the Malaysian Higher Education Institutes
University of Petra- Amman, Jordan
Full time Assistant Professor
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Level Business Classes
Strayer University- Alexandria, VA, USA
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Level the Following Classes :
Business Management (Leadership and Organizational Behavior,
Introduction in Business) and Business and Society.
Stratford University, Woodbridge Campus- VA, USA
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Levels the Following Classes :
International Business, Project Management, Sales and Marketing,
Strategic Management and Technological Innovation and Sales Management.
Florida Institute of Technology- VA, USA
Teaching Graduate Level the Following Classes: Business Law and Business Ethics
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority – DC, USA
· Accountable for processing invoices for payment,
matches invoices to authorize contracts/purchase orders.
· Judiciously handled Contract administration, support and manage goods,
services and construction contracts, security support services,
customer operations, marketing, benefits, and medical.
· Led the team in conducting research and paper listing of potential vendors and
prepare solicitation document
· Efficiently liaison with procurement office and vendors to process payments.
· Drove the initiative in establishing and maintaining files for Department procurement
requests for goods and services and Toll Road Project.
· Provided vital support to Annual Seminar Speaker Representative.
· Recommended new purchasing system, which eliminated delays, reduced paperwork
and enhanced inventory control.
· Key contributor in negotiation, formulation, finalization, Administration of services contracts,
evaluation of tenders/Bids, and Pre-contract negotiations.
· Comprehension and assimilation of contractual obligations, rights, and scope of work.
Engineered preparation of MOU’s, Legal Drafting and other contractual documents.