Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Manage the e-learning staff working in the centre.
· Identify suitable learning programs to meet student needs.
· Review and develop learning programs in conjunction with University lecturers/external program suppliers.
· Ensure that University teaching staffs are trained to use the e-learning system in order to upload content, etc.
· Ensure that the e-learning system is up to date and capable to deal with student load.
· Review e-learning system modules ensuring that they are functional, practical and up to date.
· Working closely with technical developers of the system to ensure requirements laid down are reflected in the online system.
· Ensure present and future IT equipment requirements are planned and coasted effectively.
· Ensure learning resources and equipment is available to support blended programs.
· Identify and ensure key operational aspects are effectively monitored and quality is continually improving.
· Identify, plan and manage changes which affect the e-learning centre.
· Assist in the promotion and marketing of the e-learning centre programs.
· Ensure that best practices are used in developing and delivering e-learning programs.
Main Achievements Include:
· Running and supervising e-test sessions as a requirement level test for 3 main university subjects (Arabic, IT, English)
· Training Zarqa University staff on different e-learning tools and systems such as:
Ø Moodle (LCMS)
Ø Camtasia Recording
Ø Adobe(Primere CS 6.0 ,Adobe InDesign CS 6.0, Adobe Flash Cs 6.0)
Ø Audacity for Audio Recordings and Editing
Ø I- Pad Use in classroom settings
· Running and supervising e-exams for different subjects in the university
· Setting and unifying the standards for e-content creation and utilization on LCMS
· Setting Standards for assessing the contest of “Best E-Learning Course Developed in Zarqa University”
· Preparing three sound insulation specialized rooms, for video and audio recording of e-courses
· Preparing a Visual and auditory classroom for live video recording of lectures
· Assisting different collages on creating their dedicated electronic magazines
· IT College
Ø Pharmacy College
· Installing e-learning system for Zarqa University Schools that are part of the university administration and training their staff on the use of e-learning.
· Setting partnership program with different universities for sharing e-contents such as
Ø Jarash University
Ø Middle East University
· Giving consultancy services for different collages on how to create effective e-learning contents
· Provided teacher based assessment on subject and university level