Sohail Murad (Adjunct Professor)
Chemical Engineering from Cornell University
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Engineering, Lahore, Pakistan
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Florida, Gainsville
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Cornell University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, 1979 - 1986
- Associate Professor, 1986 - 1991.
- Professor 1991 - 2014
- Department Head 2004 - 2014
- Adjunct Professor 2014 - date University of Illinois, Chicago
- Professor and Chair, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2014 - date.
- Research fellow, U.S Army Ballistic Research Laboratory, Summer 1985.
- Senior Engineer, Exxon Research and Engineering Company, 1981 - 1982 (During leave of absence)
- Expert witness - Environmental Pollution (2012 - 2014).