The University of Petra (UOP) announces its need to appoint a PhD-holding member of teaching staff specializing in "virtual reality/augmented reality"
According to the following requirements and conditions:
A graduate of a prestigious and recognized university.
To be a holder of a PhD Degree in virtual reality, augmented reality, computer graphics, or multimedia.
Has a track record in all studying phases: General Secondary Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and PhD Degree.
Has a teaching experience in the needed major at the university teaching level.
Has published papers in global, specialized, peer-reviewed and indexed journals.
Enjoys advanced computer skills and has mastered blended learning techniques.
Is not committed to work with a public or private institution.
Holds Jordanian nationality.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of the latest identity card.
- Attested copies of academic degrees.
- Copy of the equivalent certificates.
- Copy of the experience certificates.
- Copy of research papers that have been published or accepted for publication.
- An acknowledgment of non-compliance to third party upon appointment.
Deadline for submitting applications is Wednesday 8-6-2022
University of Petra (UOP)
Human Resources - Vacancies
Wishing you every success