To be an academic institution of excellence and innovation at the local, regional, and international levels.
- To achieve effective linkages between theory and practice through comprehensive teaching methods.
- To provide theoretical and practical Legal Knowledge needed by Attorneys and Judges.
- To emphasize the appropriate ethics of Law professions to the students.
- To provide local communities with graduates capable of upgrading Law professions.
- To encourage Law Student to excel continuously in their work.
- Providing students with Knowledge and skills in all field of Law.
- Preparing students to compete and contribute to the development process.
- Developing teaching performance according to local and international standards.
- Building a culture of quality and distinguished education in all Law subjects.
- Providing advanced information resources and tools for teaching and research.