Master of Science in Computer Science
The Master's Degree requires successful completion of (33) Credit Hours based on the program plan approved by the university Dean's Council. There are two options for the Master's Degree:
- Thesis option:
- Consists of (24) Credit Hours
- Thesis preparation worth (9) Credit Hours
- Comprehensive Exam Option:
- Consists of (33) Credit Hours
- Passing the comprehensive exam
To be admitted to the master Program at Petra University, students must:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in related filed of study from an accredited university.
- Have earned a GPA of at least 3.0 or equivalent.
- The Bachelor degree held must be relevant to the Master Programs offered at Petra University.
- Have been classified as a full-time regular student during his/her past study for the bachelor degree.
- A student is not permitted to register for two different Master Programs simultaneously during any stage of his/her study.
- If a student is suspended from any Master Program, he/she can not be reinstated in the same program again.