- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a "Good" GPA. Applicants who have earned a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a 'Fair" GPA could be admitted to the program in accordance with the Council of Higher Education decision issued on 8 January 2010. However, their acceptance will be based on special conditions. First: the total number of them accepted in the program should not exceed 20% of the total accepted students. Second: they should study 3 subjects of the study plan and earn not less than 70%, or equivalent, with a cumulative GPA of not less than 75%, or equivalent, to be eligible for regular enrollment in the program. In that case all courses the student has passed will be accredited to his study plan; otherwise he should quit the program and leave the university.
- Passing the English Language TOFEL exam and gain a score of 400.
- The programs committee will assign certain complementary courses to students, whenever required, in accordance to their field of specialization.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor degree in any of the following specialization:
- Marketing, Business Management, Accounting, Finance & Banking, Management Information Systems (MIS), e-Business and Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Hotel and Hospital Management.
- All fields of Arts, Engineering Specializations, Pharmacy, Nursing and Medical Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Journalism and Physical Education.