University of Petra (UOP) and University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML) Agreement,This agreement aims to promote successful graduate educational experiences for students who wish to attend graduate courses leading to the MBA degree.
The goals of this cooperation agreement are to:
- Support UOP Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program.
- Improve student access, success, and two-year degree completion.
- Expand student options for college-level services and curriculum.
- Improve academic program articulation.
- Use resources at both institutions, whenever possible, more efficiently.
- Facilitate students' enrolment at UML for one semester or one intensive course (4 weeks long) scheduled between academic terms or during summer.
- Assist students to obtain an e-mail address, used for UOP/UML campus communications, including an authorized access to UML online courses, blackboard and other course information.
- Assist desiring students to acquire internships, during summer, in American, or other international organizations, as part of their second year studies program.
- Facilitate exchange of faculty members between the two institutions.
- Support UOP's MBA program by means of establishing online links to UML open library loans of published research, books and available knowledge base.