Job Description for the Warehouse Keeper:
- Accepting materials from suppliers and checking their quantities and condition.
- Arranging the goods and materials on the shelves.
- Provision the needed materials for faculties and units.
- Entering the quantities and prices of materials and goods into the system and generating a discharge bond for them.
- Receiving the alternative materials from the requesting party.
- Following up the warehouse needs from disposables.
- Receiving the damaged materials and goods and entering them into system according to the discharge bond.
- Following up the expiry date of the stored materials in the SPD’s warehouses.
- Using the lending forms for materials to be lent in returning them to the warehouse.
- Developing purchase orders (POs) for unavailable materials in the SPD’s warehouses.
Job Description for Warehouse Section Director:
- Supervising warehouse keepers’ works.
- Ensuring the correctness of monthly balance sheets.
- Monitoring the duplicated orders of goods.
- Reconciliation of the warehouses’ bank accounts in coordination of the financial department at the end of year.
- Supervising the annual inventory.
Job Description for Procurement Section Director:
- Provision the university needed materials.
- Getting the best quotation from the bidders.
- Searching for supply sources.
- Request for quotations.
- Evaluating the performance of the section employees.
- Managing procurement process in the section.
- Organizing the procurement program.
Job Description for Custody Section Director:
- Supervising the university inventory of the fixed assets annually.
- Entering the materials into the system after fixing their code.
- Identifying custody of employees, faculties and units.
- Following up receipt of custody from the resigned employee.
- Transferring the custody from one employee to another in case of the employee deployment or new recruitment.
- Preparing the sheets of the fixed assets (furniture and devices) in case of disposal or sale.
- Following up with the warehouse in case of receiving furniture or devices that belong to faculties and units and barcoding them in the name of the Faculty or Unit.
- Generating a barcode for the university fixed assets’ items and following up with them constantly.