To be a reliable source of Quality Assurance criteria for UOP members in order to place the University as the second best to none among local , regional and international universities.
To establish a friendly environment for UOP members to have an easy access to the most up – to- date ways and means to implement Quality Assurance process in Higher Education ,by disseminating QA culture , and providing the latest tools and methods that are necessary to UOP to achieve its Goals.
1. To act as the core reference for all matters related to Quality Assurance within the
University, by providing, documents, references and guidance.
2. To liaise between UOP and QA bodies including HEAC, HFE and other local and
international QA agencies to obtain, implement, and evaluate criteria thereon.
3. To monitor the progress of QA process at UOP, and suggests ways and means to
develop and promote QA within the University.
4. To assist the faculties and offices in implementing of QA criteria, writing their SERs and
assisting them in external audits including but is not limited to arranging the visits,
drafting minutes of meetings, reports and briefings.
5. To pursue the implementation of UOP Strategic Plan 2013/2017 and draft progress
reports and reviews thereon.
6. To manage and perform internal audits and QA report.
7. To arrange various QA Committees' meetings, take minutes and reports accordingly.
8. To liaise with the Accreditation and ISO Offices in all matters related to local
9. To assist in staff training, HRD, e- learning and QA awareness by means of lectures,
training and workshops.
10.To maintain an up to-date QA web page at UOP website.