RESEARCHES AND PUBLICATIONS
?Does Transformational Leadership Style Affect on Employee Commitment in the Aviation Industry
A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transformational Leadership Style and Employee Commitment in Royal Jordanian Airlines.
A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transactional Leadership Style and Employee Commitment in ZAIN telecommunication Company.
A Study of the Relationship between Perceived Transformational Leadership Style, Transactional Leadership Style and Laissez Faire and Employee Commitment in the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM).
Prevailing Organizational Culture and Effect on Academic Staff Satisfaction in the Malaysian Higher Education Institutes
University of Petra- Amman, Jordan
Full time Assistant Professor
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Level Business Classes
Strayer University- Alexandria, VA, USA
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Level the Following Classes :
Business Management (Leadership and Organizational Behavior,
Introduction in Business) and Business and Society.
Stratford University, Woodbridge Campus- VA, USA
Teaching Graduate & Undergraduate Levels the Following Classes :
International Business, Project Management, Sales and Marketing,
Strategic Management and Technological Innovation and Sales Management.
Florida Institute of Technology- VA, USA
Teaching Graduate Level the Following Classes: Business Law and Business Ethics
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority – DC, USA
· Accountable for processing invoices for payment,
matches invoices to authorize contracts/purchase orders.
· Judiciously handled Contract administration, support and manage goods,
services and construction contracts, security support services,
customer operations, marketing, benefits, and medical.
· Led the team in conducting research and paper listing of potential vendors and
prepare solicitation document
· Efficiently liaison with procurement office and vendors to process payments.
· Drove the initiative in establishing and maintaining files for Department procurement
requests for goods and services and Toll Road Project.
· Provided vital support to Annual Seminar Speaker Representative.
· Recommended new purchasing system, which eliminated delays, reduced paperwork
and enhanced inventory control.
· Key contributor in negotiation, formulation, finalization, Administration of services contracts,
evaluation of tenders/Bids, and Pre-contract negotiations.
· Comprehension and assimilation of contractual obligations, rights, and scope of work.
Engineered preparation of MOU’s, Legal Drafting and other contractual documents.