The Department of Student Services is responsible for the following:
- Assuring the quality of student services and conducting periodic inspections to students’ restaurant and shops in order to confirm compliance with health and safety standards.
- Receiving students’ complaints, settling student’s disputes and referring unsolved disputes and complaints to disciplinary councils for appropriate action. Moreover, the Department conducts exploratory tours at UOP campus to identify grounds for disputes and take proactive actions.
- Issuing Good Conduct Certificates according to the DSA and UOP’s applicable instructions.
- Receiving losses, posting announcements thereon and delivering them to their real owners.
- Communicating with parents if their sons committed violations that result in their poor academic performance.
- Holding elections of student unions and councils and following up with their activities.
- Supervising student journeys according to the applicable procedures.
- Participating in graduation ceremonies and all DSA’s events.