Quality and excellence in the provision of best admission and registration services for students that are in accordance with the most modern methods and technical systems.
Organizing and updating student admission and registration procedures, and investing Deanship’s capabilities in the provision of services thereof.
- Transferring all Deanship activities onto the World Wide Web; Academic Counselling.
- Enhancing students’ access of the Web for registration purposes and for viewing their academic records.
- Enhancing the use of the Internet by departments, faculties, and staff for purposes of viewing students’ academic records, enactment of academic counselling, and use of other available services.
- Continuous updating of registered students’ numbers in accordance with admission capacity per department.
- Raising students’ awareness regarding University’s rules and regulations regarding classes and examinations.
- Documentation and updating of students’ academic transcripts.
- Improving the workflow via feedback from students and Faculties, and completing the job with high quality markers.
- Overcoming any hurdles that students may encounter in their classes, to the extent of the Deanship’s responsibilities and specialization thereof.