The objectives of the Faculty of Engineering are:
1. To ensure that graduates will have a mastery of fundamental knowledge, problem solving skills, engineering experimental abilities and design capabilities necessary for entering engineering career.
2. To produce graduates that have the knowledge and skills necessary for identifying and assessing design alternatives and the related social, economic, environmental and public safety impacts.
3. To produce graduates who have verbal and written communication skills necessary for successful professional practice.
4. To prepare graduates to function effectively on teams.
5. To prepare graduates to deal with ethical and professional issues.
6. To prepare graduates for professional licensure, leadership roles and life-long learning.