The nutrition clinic provides the following services:
- Planning diets and provision of nutritional guidance appropriate for different health and disease states (overweight and obesity, weight loss, hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hyperlipidemias, gout, irritable bowel syndrome and other GIT disorders).
- Follow up and continuous feeding of the individual are provided.
- Nutritional and health advices for students and staff at the PU, as well as answering questions of individuals in the field of nutrition.
- Evaluate individual's nutritional status.
- Loaning leaflets on the topics of nutrition and health for clients and visitors of the clinic.