The Engineering Bureau has been established in accordance with the vision of the University for the urgent need for developing, updating and adding modern facilities and faculties in a way symmetrical with the development plans and the future vision of the University of Petra.
Both the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Professor Waleed Al-Ma’aani and the President of the University of Petra, Professor Adnan Badran, officially inaugurated the new building of the Engineering Bureau on 22/11/2010.
Our Engineering Bureau believes that design ideas are not bound to shape or size and that its principal objective is always providing a healthy scientific and social milieu for the student to help him shape his fit and impressive personality to become a distinct and influential individual in the society around him.
In the Engineering Bureau we believe in scientific and practical values and their conformity to the spirit of modern age as a fundamental base for our work and the ideas of projects for realizing the benefit and durability of all the university's buildings and developing the surrounding environment whether on campus or outside it.
Some of the university's projects
- Building of the student parking lot (accommodates 750 cars)
- Building of the Faculty of Information
- Building of Baabul-Haara Restaurants
- Annex to the Faculty of Architecture and Design
- Expansion of the Faculty of Pharmacy
- The new building of the bank branch
- Walls and main gates of the university