For students who have passed the high school (secondary-school) general exams as well as those who have not passed them.
Aims of the course
To acquire basic knowledge for dealing with various networks.
To acquire the ability to run networks which consist of one-hundred linking centers or less.
To install, control and operate wide-range data networks and telephone application services used by small-scale networks.
To have the ability to manage problems and solve them in the server 200 system.
To explore and repair malfunctions in equipment, programs or networks.
Job opportunities after graduation
Engineer of computer networks and systems.
Specialist in technical support and computer maintenance.
Working with companies and institutions in the area of running networks.
Period of the training diploma
- Two semesters covering 400 hours
Certificate of training diploma in computer technology engineering
At the end of training, the student earns the following certificates in Arabic and English from the University of Petra. These certificates are to be ratified by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research:
Level-one certificate entitled Training Diploma in Advanced Computer Maintenance +A, 200 training hours.
Level-two certificate entitled Training Diploma in Network Engineering, 200 training hours.
Advanced Computer Maintenance +A
· Computer skills
· Security CCNA
· English for IT, level one
· Practical training
· +A Advanced maintenance for computer sets
· English for IT, level two
· English language
- Free transportation to and from the university.
- Discounts for the brothers of students enrolled in the university and of employees working with the university.
- Free course in English language.
- Field training can be done at the end of the study period.
- Study is supported with modern training equipment and requirements for the field training.
- Advanced payment of the fees and the rest can be paid in installments.
Procedures of registration and accreditation
- Photocopy of the civil status identity card for Jordanians.
- Three personal photographs.
- 400 Jordanian Dinars as advanced payment.
- Photocopy of passport and photocopies of residence card for Non-Jordanians.